Having turned to crime after a crippling addiction to narcotics, the Escort was picked up by Codename Attorney when he was discovered taking food out of the trash. The Barons helped pay for his rehab, and even paid to get his daughter through high school. Having participated in most of the dirty work for the Attorne's schemes, the Escort was relieved when the Black Baron came along and made his life easier. The Escort owed his life to the Barons, and so, when the power went out inside the bank during the Final Heist, he knew what he would do: he would convince the officers he was the criminal, and become a Fall Guy for his friends.
The Fall Guy is Neutral and only wins if he is arrested. Bank Robbers see him during their turn.
- Don't look too transparent. If you act like an obvious Fall Guy, the Innocents will prefer arresting a more subtle suspect. Try to sound convincing, but let your counterclaim have a small edge. One of the good roles to claim as Fall Guy is the Wildcard. The Innocents might think that you are most likely evil. On the other hand, they might know that Bank Robbers rarely claim Wildcard, and dismiss you as an unlikely Robber.
- Try to sound like the only Robber. Make sure you are more suspicious than any other player. The Innocents will not vote for you if they have a better target. If you think you have found a Bank Robber, divert attention from them onto you. If they are about to get arrested, defend them eagerly, and if you're lucky, the players will vote you instead.
- If you are the Fall Guy and two other players enter a counterclaim, the chances of you winning that game plummet as one of the two people counterclaiming each other will likely be arrested. As a result, you should be the one trying to spur a (slightly less convincing) counterclaim or, if you can't, jump in and counterclaim two other players who are counterclaiming.
- Passive Fall Guys rarely win. Put your neck out there and don't be afraid of embarrassing yourself! Remember that the Robbers will try to arrest you as they will still win if you get arrested.
- Never accuse as the Fall Guy; if the vote ties, you might not be arrested (depending on the ratio of innocents to non-innocents).