Codename Attorney can best be described as cunning. He seems to have very little respect for human life, yet treats his Baron servants like actual friends. He takes money from people who don’t deserve it and gives it to the Barons to feed their families. To an outsider, the Attorney may seem like a cold-blooded criminal (because he is), but only through knowing him and seeing his lighter side could you truly realize who he is.
He sat outside the Bank just before the Final Heist, and his jaw dropped in shock when the Ex-Cop, the man that should have been dead, arrived with none other than the Detective. Knowing the Heist was busted, the Attorney had only one choice: kill the power in the entire bank, and pray that his Barons can talk their way out of prison.
While the Attorney is technically a Robber, plenty of exceptions apply to him. He sees all the Robbers during the Bank Robber's turn, but they don't see him. Even if the Attorney himself is arrested, he wins with Robbers. However, if there are no other Robbers, the Attorney may check a bottom card, and must arrest another player to win. Solo Attorney CANNOT win by getting no players arrested.
- If you try too hard to cast suspicion on yourself, you will appear to be the Fall Guy, and people are much less likely to pay any attention to you.
- You can claim that you are the Shoplifter who stole the Robber's card; the Robber will most likely realize that you are the Attorney and will agree to your claim, making you both appear innocent.
- Do not admit to being the Attorney unless you are absolutely confident that the Robber will not be found out. If you do, the Innocents will try to find the Robber rather then vote you (because they will either believe you or dismiss you as Fall Guy). Never admit that there are no Robbers.
- If your card is revealed by the Psychiatrist, try to covertly mislead players into thinking that there is a Robber when there's not, and vice versa.
- If there are no Robbers at the beginning of the round, there might still be a Robber at the end due to the Wildcard.